Color preferences are deeply rooted emotional responses that seem to lack any rational basis, yet the powerful influence of color rules our choices in everything from the food we eat to the clothes we wear to the cars we buy.
- One study found that magazine readers recognize full-color ads 26% more often than black-and-white ads.
- 92.6% of people say the visual dimension is the #1 influencing factor affecting their purchase decision (over taste, smell, etc.).
- 2 out of 3 consumers will not buy a large appliance unless it comes in their favorite color.
Color has a powerful psychological influence on the human brain. Others have used color to their advantage and now you can do the same. Check out this infographic by our friends at KISSmetrics.
- CRO Training: How to Teach Yourself - October 30, 2023
- We A/B Tested a Web Form Against a Quiz. Here is what we learned. - July 20, 2023
- How to Compare Data When You Move from Google Analytics to GA4 - April 7, 2023