Here we thought we were the only ones who loved a good periodic table. Data collected from Convirza based on millions of phone calls analyzed in the first quarter of 2014 answers the critical question: what are the differences between a converted call and a non-converted call?
McKay Allen shared the results from this study in this incredible infographic. Some interesting facts you will find:
- Agents asked for the business 3x more frequently on converted calls than non.
- Converted calls were 42% longer than non-converted calls.
- Lead quality score was 65% higher on converted calls than non.
Please share and enjoy.
Conversion Sciences shows you how to get phone leads in our free Webinar with Convirza.
- This is the Key to a Persuasive Website - March 25, 2020
- Why Marketing Leads Don’t Turn into Sales and What to do About It - March 11, 2020
- How a Marketing Podcast Gives Brands a Human Voice - February 26, 2020