Here we thought we were the only ones who loved a good periodic table. Data collected from Convirza based on millions of phone calls analyzed in the first quarter of 2014 answers the critical question: what are the differences between a converted call and a non-converted call?
McKay Allen shared the results from this study in this incredible infographic. Some interesting facts you will find:
- Agents asked for the business 3x more frequently on converted calls than non.
- Converted calls were 42% longer than non-converted calls.
- Lead quality score was 65% higher on converted calls than non.
Please share and enjoy.
Conversion Sciences shows you how to get phone leads in our free Webinar with Convirza.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- Developing a ‘Market-First’ Strategy for Your Website Redesign - May 15, 2019
- When Landing Pages Break Promises - May 7, 2019
- Why our MarTech Stacks are Letting Us Down - May 2, 2019