Build a Landing Page with a 50% Conversion Rate
Talking about landing pages that convert is one of a Conversion Scientist’s favorite conversation topics. It’s even something that plays a huge part in their dating lives, and one of Conversion Scientist Brian Massey’s most popular presentations is still the Chemistry of the Landing Page (replay).
Your Conversion Rate Will Make or Break Your Campaigns
Conversion Sciences doesn’t just talk a big game when it comes to giving advice about landing pages: we have the data to back up what we’re saying. Having high-converting landing pages has made our webinar series Lab Coat Lessons a big success.
Just think of what would happen to your revenue if your landing pages had a 50% conversion rate.
Helping people build high converting landing pages just never stops being interesting, so next week, on Thursday, October 15th, Brian will be joining Avangate for a free webinar that will teach you how to do just that. watch the replay now, and you’ll learn:
- Why landing pages are so powerful in online marketing.
- Why you should build landing pages backwards.
- The primary components that make landing pages work.
- How to keep your landing pages from getting off track.
- 7 Simple & Effective Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates - February 23, 2021
- The 3 Most Effective Marketing Strategies For Ecommerce Businesses - December 26, 2020
- Google Ads not Converting? Try These 4 Optimization Tricks - August 6, 2020
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] only downside is that your initial conversion rate will go down, because, now, customers have to take a few more steps (email verification, etc.), […]
[…] are some specific elements we like to see in every landing page. The thing missing from this value proposition is proof. At […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!