You’ve decided it’s time to undertake a website redesign. Should you focus on improving UX (user experience), or should CRO (conversion rate optimization) be your priority? Are they mutually exclusive? Is there a time when one is more important than the other?
Sarah Jabeen from DiscoverSTEAM tackles this issue with Brian the Conversion Scientist in a UX vs CRO (replay).
You’ve probably guessed that Brian has CRO in his corner; Sarah will be leading with UX.
Watch the discussion.
You’ll still walk away with valuable information you can incorporate into your site redesign including:
- Do you have to choose one or the other between UX and CRO?
- When should you focus on UX, and when should you focus on CRO?
- How does CRO inform UX?
- What do you do when tests recommend bad UX?
- What are the similarities of the two processes?
- What are the differences between the two processes?
Watch the replay. I hope I have you in my corner.
- 7 Simple & Effective Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates - February 23, 2021
- The 3 Most Effective Marketing Strategies For Ecommerce Businesses - December 26, 2020
- Google Ads not Converting? Try These 4 Optimization Tricks - August 6, 2020