UX vs. CRO: Where Should You Spend Your Redesign Dollars?
You’ve decided it’s time to undertake a website redesign. Should you focus on improving UX (user experience), or should CRO (conversion rate optimization) be your priority? Are they mutually exclusive? Is there a time when one is more important than the other?
Sarah Jabeen from DiscoverSTEAM tackles this issue with Brian the Conversion Scientist in a UX vs CRO (replay).
You’ve probably guessed that Brian has CRO in his corner; Sarah will be leading with UX.
Watch the discussion.
You’ll still walk away with valuable information you can incorporate into your site redesign including:
- Do you have to choose one or the other between UX and CRO?
- When should you focus on UX, and when should you focus on CRO?
- How does CRO inform UX?
- What do you do when tests recommend bad UX?
- What are the similarities of the two processes?
- What are the differences between the two processes?
Watch the replay. I hope I have you in my corner.
- Correlation, Causation, and Their Impact on AB Testing - July 28, 2016
- 3 Very Different Meanings of the Word “Redesign” - April 28, 2016
- Your Ecommerce Return Policy, Farting Hippos, Poor Web Design - April 7, 2016
Thanks you! I like to get new info about my work daily! Thank you for interesting marketing business, it looks like our company (tlmarketingc.co.uk) deals well with her job!