Part of persuasive writing is crafting killer conversion copy. On today’s interview, I ask Joanna Wiebe for her opinion on the matter. Check it out.
I’ve been putting the finishing touches on my Conversion Conference presentation entitled Creating Killer Conversion Copy: Emails, Landing Pages, PPC Ads and More.I asked Joanna Wiebe of CopyHackers.com to give me her opinion on writing copy that converts. She clearly has an opinion. I thought Scott Stratten was the epitome of a Canadian Diva. Then I met Joanna. (She’ll be mortified that I wrote that.)
We cover a lot of ground in the podcast.
- A well-thought-out definition of copy.
- Is copy images? Is the Pinterest home page copy?
- Can anyone write copy?
- Does a copywriter for the Web have to understand design? How about analytics?
- How can I choose a copywriter that is going to increase conversions?
- What is Joanna’s process for creating copy that tests well over and over? Get $100 off of the Conversion Conference West 2012 in San Francisco, March 5-6.
For more on social media strategy, sign up to get a copy of my up-coming book: The Customer Creation Equation: Unexpected Formulas of the Conversion Scientist.
- What are the Steps of Conversion Optimization - August 9, 2021
- How Often Can I Email my B2B List: Four Lessons Learned - May 9, 2021
- To the Bat Cave! Your Own Secret Conversion Marketing Laboratory - April 25, 2021