For many of our clients, phone calls are far more valuable to the business than a completed form. You should prioritize phone calls when:
- You have a competent team answering calls. By “competent,” I mean they close phone leads at a relatively high rate.
- You have trouble connecting with qualified customers by email or phone when they fill out a form on your site.
- The profit from a sale is significantly higher than the cost of answering the phone.
- If this sounds like your business, then you should listen to our interview with Tim Paige of Lead Pages.
You get two scientists for the price of one.
Brian Massey and Joel Harvey – The Conversion Scientists – talk about the tactics that they used on a website to make the phone ring without compromising form fills.
Getting the Phone to Ring: How the Conversion Scientists Enticed New Clients to Call with One Simple Change
This originally appeared on the LeadPages ConversionCast.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- The Cluetrain Manifesto Twenty Years Later: Still relevant - January 22, 2020
- The Cluetrain Manifesto Audio read by Brian Massey - January 21, 2020
- A Behavioral Design Framework for You and Your Website - January 8, 2020