You Are What You Wear: Why Conversion Scientists Wear a Lab Coat
Why do superheroes wear costumes when a simple mask would suffice? What is behind the legend of the “Power Tie?”
Why do Conversion Scientists wear a lab coat?
This is one of the questions I answer in my interview with Roger Dooley for the Brainfluence Podcast. Roger is one smart cookie, and our conversation flows to a number of interesting topics.
- What is a Conversion Scientist?
- Earning the trust of your potential customers.
- The counter-intuitive way to generate more telephone calls.
- Why we spend too much time telling people what we offer and not enough time on their needs.
- Why Brian says that most designers are going to give you well-meaning, but altogether bad, advice.
You should certainly give this a listen, or pop over the the Brainfluence Blog to read the transcript.
This interview originally appeared on Roger Dooley’s Brainfluence Podcast.
- CRO and SEO Working Together with Jason Fisher - November 17, 2022
- Why Web Design for Conversion Needs Science - May 4, 2022
- What are the Steps of Conversion Optimization - August 9, 2021
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] See full story on conversionscientist.com […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!