Why do superheroes wear costumes when a simple mask would suffice? What is behind the legend of the “Power Tie?”
Why do Conversion Scientists wear a lab coat?
This is one of the questions I answer in my interview with Roger Dooley for the Brainfluence Podcast. Roger is one smart cookie, and our conversation flows to a number of interesting topics.
- What is a Conversion Scientist?
- Earning the trust of your potential customers.
- The counter-intuitive way to generate more telephone calls.
- Why we spend too much time telling people what we offer and not enough time on their needs.
- Why Brian says that most designers are going to give you well-meaning, but altogether bad, advice.
You should certainly give this a listen, or pop over the the Brainfluence Blog to read the transcript.
This interview originally appeared on Roger Dooley’s Brainfluence Podcast.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- Why your Mobile Visitors Don’t Buy from Your Ecommerce Site - December 11, 2019
- Who’s Replacing Chief Marketing Officers and Why? - December 4, 2019
- The Gulf Between Marketing and Sales Solved (and it’s not what you think) - November 20, 2019