I do a lot of interviews. I love doing them, especially when they are on my favorite subject: me.
However, I must admit feeling a bit of trepidation at the thought of being interview by “The Web Pshychologist“, Nathalie Nahai. After all, her job is to peel back the layers of your marketing program until she finds the core issues that keep you from success.
I wasn’t sure I wanted my onion peeled.
My fears were confirmed as Nathalie guided me through some revealing questions using humor and genuine curiosity. I revealed some of my biggest secrets.
- The ingenious test that shows wearing a lab coat makes smarter.
- The information should you leave out of your website to ramp up your conversions and start making money.
- Why your marketing messages bounce off of you visitors brain.
- The biggest mistake your making online right now according to our tests.
- How to give your customers hope that they can solve their problems.
Yes, these are questions you will want to know the answer to.
Listen to the entire interview
- Last Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas for Ecommerce - December 7, 2020
- Reduce Bounce Rates: Ready to Fix Your Conversion Problem? - December 3, 2020
- 7+ Facts About Shopping Cart Abandonment & Recovery - October 15, 2020