I do a lot of interviews. I love doing them, especially when they are on my favorite subject: me.
However, I must admit feeling a bit of trepidation at the thought of being interview by “The Web Pshychologist“, Nathalie Nahai. After all, her job is to peel back the layers of your marketing program until she finds the core issues that keep you from success.
I wasn’t sure I wanted my onion peeled.
My fears were confirmed as Nathalie guided me through some revealing questions using humor and genuine curiosity. I revealed some of my biggest secrets.
- The ingenious test that shows wearing a lab coat makes smarter.
- The information should you leave out of your website to ramp up your conversions and start making money.
- Why your marketing messages bounce off of you visitors brain.
- The biggest mistake your making online right now according to our tests.
- How to give your customers hope that they can solve their problems.
Yes, these are questions you will want to know the answer to.
Listen to the entire interview
- This is the Key to a Persuasive Website - March 25, 2020
- Why Marketing Leads Don’t Turn into Sales and What to do About It - March 11, 2020
- How a Marketing Podcast Gives Brands a Human Voice - February 26, 2020