Social Moonshine: Converting Social Media Connections to Leads and Sales
In your rush to get as many Likes, Follows, Connections and +1’s as you can, have you thought about how you are going to turn those fans and friends into leads and sales? This 13 minute video introduces you to the tools you need. You’ll learn:
- What are the components of social conversion?
- What is a Social Media Landing Page?
- What is the difference between an on-network and off-network strategy?
- What can you do with Facebook applications to increase conversion rates?
Watch on YouTube
This was originally presented at PubCon Las Vegas and you can see me at PubCon Hawaii in 2012.
- How to Compare Data When You Move from Google Analytics to GA4 - April 7, 2023
- CRO and SEO Working Together with Jason Fisher - November 17, 2022
- Why Web Design for Conversion Needs Science - May 4, 2022
Interesting topic. There’s no question you need to be patient and strategic when deploying social media in the pursuit of online sales. I recently wrote a blog post on this topic: Being Purposeful with Your Conversion Strategy.
Social media provides the small talk that gets customers comfortable with your company. If you’re not patient enough to help your customers get to know you, you’ll always be leaving conversions on the table.