Every week I share with you the articles and posts from the world of online sales conversion that educate and inspire me. It is offered to you for further study.
How To Build a High Converting Landing Page: Rules, Process and Critique – ConversionXL
Nov 18, 2011 12:02 am
Here’s a good check list for designing a landing page.
Tags: landing page landing pages
Email marketing frequency and cadence defined | DMA Email Marketing Council Blog
Nov 15, 2011 09:54 pm
@tawatson This is a smart way to look at email frequency, or cadence by comparing it to a British telephone ring. I especially like having a “maximum time between emails.”
Tags: email frequency email marketing
PubCon: Social Media Conversion Optimization with Brian Massey | Search Engine Journal
Nov 15, 2011 02:35 pm
This is a nice summary of my @PubCon Masters Group Training. You can watch the free 14 minute video of my PubCon “Social Moonshine” presentation at http://conversci.com/vuh8
Tags: conversion social media optimization apps landing pages
A New Way to Create Urgency and Social Proof on Product Pages « Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog
Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm
While this article focuses on urgency and social proof, take a look at the way this Ruby Lane product page is designed.
- Price is prominently displayed
- Add to Cart button is high on the page
- Shipping is handled before entering checkout
- The product description is near the hero shot (and well written)
- Several high-quality photos are provided.
All are above the fold or close to it. Are you working this hard to help your visitors buy?
Tags: product pages conversion shipping e-commerce abandonment social proof
- What are the Steps of Conversion Optimization - August 9, 2021
- How Often Can I Email my B2B List: Four Lessons Learned - May 9, 2021
- To the Bat Cave! Your Own Secret Conversion Marketing Laboratory - April 25, 2021