Every week I share with you the articles and posts from the world of online sales conversion that educate and inspire me. It is offered to you for further study.
Nov 15, 2011 09:54 pm
@tawatson This is a smart way to look at email frequency, or cadence by comparing it to a British telephone ring. I especially like having a “maximum time between emails.”
Tags: email frequency email marketing
Nov 15, 2011 02:35 pm
This is a nice summary of my @PubCon Masters Group Training. You can watch the free 14 minute video of my PubCon “Social Moonshine” presentation at http://conversci.com/vuh8
Tags: conversion social media optimization apps landing pages
Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm
While this article focuses on urgency and social proof, take a look at the way this Ruby Lane product page is designed.
- Price is prominently displayed
- Add to Cart button is high on the page
- Shipping is handled before entering checkout
- The product description is near the hero shot (and well written)
- Several high-quality photos are provided.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- How to Improve Website Performance as Learned at Google - October 10, 2019
- How to AB Test Copy to Increase Your Conversion Rate - September 11, 2019
- Hard Questions to Ask Your Agency with Lance Loveday - August 21, 2019