What has the Conversion Scientist been reading lately?
AdExchanger: Why Do Mobile Users Not Buy On Mobile?
We believe that mobile traffic is every bit as important as desktop traffic. Many businesses walk away from their mobile traffic because it doesn’t convert well. This is a mistake.
Two points found in this article drive the point home:
- App and Mobile Functionality (sucks)
- Mobile Represents a Different Type of user
Marketizator: 25+ Tools That Conversion Rate Optimization Pros Can’t Ignore
I often say we’re living in a golden age of marketing, in which we can find data to answer almost any question we have. And these tools aren’t expensive. Every marketer can benefit from these tools with a little curiosity and patience.
Nielsen Norman Group: Long-Term Exposure to Flat Design: How the Trend Slowly Decreases User Efficiency
I reviewed 47 wordpress templates for a competition earlier this year. 98% of them used a “flat” design approach. Of course, we’re seeing this style of design pervade websites.
Is this a good thing? Nielsen Norman Group says we can use flat designs if we follow some smart guidelines.
Got suggestions for what we should be reading? Share them with us!
- CRO Training: How to Teach Yourself - October 30, 2023
- We A/B Tested a Web Form Against a Quiz. Here is what we learned. - July 20, 2023
- How to Compare Data When You Move from Google Analytics to GA4 - April 7, 2023