https://conversionsciences.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/conversion-sciences-conversion-optimization-agency.png 0 0 Cathy Tilton https://conversionsciences.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/conversion-sciences-conversion-optimization-agency.png Cathy Tilton2013-01-30 07:45:072013-01-30 07:45:07Conversion Techniques of the 1920s and The Most Trusted Seal on the Internet: For Further Study
Jan 23, 2013 08:11 pm
- @eConsultancy brings the excellent teaching of Claude Hopkins Scientific Advertising into our online world. It’s almost conversion steampunk until you realize that we haven’t invented very much original.And we’ve left some smart ideas behind.Enjoy these nine tips and you should be able to find a free PDF of Hopkins’ book somewhere on the Web.If not, email me.
Jan 23, 2013 07:07 am
- When you place the logos of third parties on your site, you are “borrowing” the trust they have created for yourself. Such logos include client logos, website certified logos, associations you belong to, and even the credit card company logos found on checkout pages.Here is an interesting study on which common trust symbols are perceived as most trustworthy.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Cathy Tilton (see all)
- How To Present a Tourist-Friendly Experience To Brand New Site Visitors - October 1, 2013
- Tweetable Stats and E-Commerce Customer Acquisition – For Further Study - September 30, 2013
- No More Guesswork: 5 Website Formats Proven to Get Results – via Crazy Egg - September 9, 2013