If you enjoy studying the psychology of persuasion the way we do here at Conversion Sciences, you’ll love this infographic from the folks at Help Scout.
In my book Your Customer Creation Equation I talk about the two conversions that online services have:
- Conversion from visitor to trial
- Conversion from tryer to buyer
I recommend that online services find ways to get the visitor started as soon as possible. Online services have the advantage that we can try the product right there online.
This article is further proof that getting the visitor engaged with questions is a more effective way to find more tryers and buyers than the typical home page.
Want to get Brian’s For Further Study posts delivered right to your inbox? Click HERE to sign up.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Cathy Tilton contributed a whooping 34 entries.
Latest posts by Cathy Tilton (see all)
- How To Present a Tourist-Friendly Experience To Brand New Site Visitors - October 1, 2013
- Tweetable Stats and E-Commerce Customer Acquisition – For Further Study - September 30, 2013
- No More Guesswork: 5 Website Formats Proven to Get Results – via Crazy Egg - September 9, 2013