48 Tweetable Stats To Make You An Online Marketing SmartyPants | Unbounce
- The title contains the call to action “48 Tweetable Stats…”
- There’s something here for everyone
- The quotes are Twitter-sized for easy sharing in 140 character
- Each quote has a call to action in the form of a “Tweet this” link. Every quote
So, if you’ve got something you really want people to share, follow this recipe. For article-style content, use pull quotes and put a “Tweet this” link with each.
E-Commerce Customer Acquisition Snapshot | Custora Blog
It is no surprise to see cost-per-click (CPC) search advertising growing over that time. However, it is gratifying to see that email has grown the fastest, far outstripping banner advertising, Facebook and Twitter.
In my book I say that email is the biggest social network on the planet. It appears to be so for e-commerce companies as well.
Want to get Brian’s For Further Study posts delivered right to your inbox? Click HERE to sign up.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Cathy Tilton contributed a whooping 34 entries.
Latest posts by Cathy Tilton (see all)
- How To Present a Tourist-Friendly Experience To Brand New Site Visitors - October 1, 2013
- Tweetable Stats and E-Commerce Customer Acquisition – For Further Study - September 30, 2013
- No More Guesswork: 5 Website Formats Proven to Get Results – via Crazy Egg - September 9, 2013