48 Tweetable Stats To Make You An Online Marketing SmartyPants | Unbounce
- The title contains the call to action “48 Tweetable Stats…”
- There’s something here for everyone
- The quotes are Twitter-sized for easy sharing in 140 character
- Each quote has a call to action in the form of a “Tweet this” link. Every quote
So, if you’ve got something you really want people to share, follow this recipe. For article-style content, use pull quotes and put a “Tweet this” link with each.
E-Commerce Customer Acquisition Snapshot | Custora Blog
It is no surprise to see cost-per-click (CPC) search advertising growing over that time. However, it is gratifying to see that email has grown the fastest, far outstripping banner advertising, Facebook and Twitter.
In my book I say that email is the biggest social network on the planet. It appears to be so for e-commerce companies as well.
Want to get Brian’s For Further Study posts delivered right to your inbox? Click HERE to sign up.
- How To Present a Tourist-Friendly Experience To Brand New Site Visitors - October 1, 2013
- Tweetable Stats and E-Commerce Customer Acquisition – For Further Study - September 30, 2013
- No More Guesswork: 5 Website Formats Proven to Get Results – via Crazy Egg - September 9, 2013