What is Your Basic Unit of Upside?
This number — The Basic Unit of Upside, or BUU — offers simple insight into the effect of website optimization on your business.
My new Marketing land article answers some burning questions for your business. If these questions aren’t burning in your mind, then why not?
Click for a Conversion Rate Upside Report that does the math for you.
- Do I have enough traffic and conversions to do testing
- What is a good conversion rate?
- How do I calculate BUU for a long sales-cycle business?
- How do I factor in profit?
- How much should I spend to get more revenue from my existing traffic?
The ultimate question is this: How will small changes in conversion rate affect my yearly revenue? This is the promise of understanding your BUU.
- CRO and SEO Working Together with Jason Fisher - November 17, 2022
- Why Web Design for Conversion Needs Science - May 4, 2022
- What are the Steps of Conversion Optimization - August 9, 2021
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] You should understand what your statistical bignificance is. You must know the answer to the question, “What happens if my conversion rate goes up a little?” We call this a Basic Unit of Upside. […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!