This number — The Basic Unit of Upside, or BUU — offers simple insight into the effect of website optimization on your business.
My new Marketing land article answers some burning questions for your business. If these questions aren’t burning in your mind, then why not?
- Do I have enough traffic and conversions to do testing
- What is a good conversion rate?
- How do I calculate BUU for a long sales-cycle business?
- How do I factor in profit?
- How much should I spend to get more revenue from my existing traffic?
The ultimate question is this: How will small changes in conversion rate affect my yearly revenue? This is the promise of understanding your BUU.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- How to AB Test Copy to Increase Your Conversion Rate - September 11, 2019
- Hard Questions to Ask Your Agency with Lance Loveday - August 21, 2019
- Why Marketers Struggle and What to Do About It - August 14, 2019