This number — The Basic Unit of Upside, or BUU — offers simple insight into the effect of website optimization on your business.
My new Marketing land article answers some burning questions for your business. If these questions aren’t burning in your mind, then why not?
- Do I have enough traffic and conversions to do testing
- What is a good conversion rate?
- How do I calculate BUU for a long sales-cycle business?
- How do I factor in profit?
- How much should I spend to get more revenue from my existing traffic?
The ultimate question is this: How will small changes in conversion rate affect my yearly revenue? This is the promise of understanding your BUU.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- A Behavioral Design Framework for You and Your Website - January 8, 2020
- How long should your emails be? What the data tells us. - December 18, 2019
- Why your Mobile Visitors Don’t Buy from Your Ecommerce Site - December 11, 2019