I work closely with the folks at Aviso Communications, especially Rose Holston. Her job is to get my recommendations implemented within our client’s organizations. Believe it or not, it is hard to get organizations to do the things that will increase their leads and sales, even the most progressive ones.
If you are the conversion champion within your organization, then you know what I’m talking about.
I’ve asked Rose to help us understand how she goes about getting the attention, support and resources she needs to help a team like yours get meaningful changes implemented. In The Agile Marketer’s Story, the second of three parts, she tells us how best to manage internal communications.
1. Building a Communications Toolkit
2. Building Evidence Through Empirical Observation
3. Telling the Story
I look forward to our next installment and the “Book of Swagger.”
Read the full article on ClickZ
Brian Massey is the Conversion Scientist, teaching businesses how to convert more of their Web visitors into leads and sales. Let Brian take a look at your site.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- The Barriers to a Data-Friendly Business: Turning Your Focus Outward - May 26, 2019
- How to Create a Sales Funnel in 5 Minutes - May 23, 2019
- Developing a ‘Market-First’ Strategy for Your Website Redesign - May 15, 2019