Visual Live Blog: Andy Beal Reputation Management
Your Google Reputation Stinks and other Revelations
Here are my notes from Andy Beal’s excellent PubCon Masters Group Training on reputation management.
You can see Andy as well as an incredible lineup of talent at the PubCon Las Vegas Masters Group Training, November 8.
Reputation Management Infographic
Andy Beal Reputation Management Favorite Excerpts
Six key tips from Andy:
- Rethink your keywords.
- Be spider friendly.
- Me, myself and we: Avoid third party copy.
- Use good anchor text.
- Build your super brand.
- We’re going to make people love your business through your Web site at Conversion Sciences.
You should be in the #1 position for your brand. No one should be able to knock you off.
When Under Attack
Be sure to get an early alert. Do a Google audit monthly.
- Look beyond the top 10 for rising threats. Add “&num=100” to your search URL to see top 100 results.
- DON’T PANIC. Bad press may fade quickly.
- Consider asking author to remove negative article or post. A legal threat may be used.
- Be benevolent. Choose the lesser of two evils.
- Look for legal loopholes. Is the publication violating Adsense T&Cs of they use Adsense? Is there defamation?
- Cease and desist letters go a long way.
- If all else fails, sue the bastards.
Protect your online reputation.
- How to Compare Data When You Move from Google Analytics to GA4 - April 7, 2023
- CRO and SEO Working Together with Jason Fisher - November 17, 2022
- Why Web Design for Conversion Needs Science - May 4, 2022
Brian that is funny did you do it or was that Andy's presentation. Very creative
I did it in real time as Andy was presenting. Also see Visual Live Blogs of Scott Stratten and Giovanni Gallucci http://conversionscientist.com/category/reviews/