What are the characteristics of a high-performing organic web page? How would you measure it? What are the things that get it shared?
In his Ungagged Conference presentation “Increasing Your Content IQ” Jordan Koene gives us three strategies for SEO Content that pulls backlinks and organic visitors to the page, the relevant engaged kind of visitors.
Key Strategies for Effective SEO Content
His advice is well-placed based on the data he presented from his company Search Metrics.
- Focus on Content Topics (not just keywords)
- Know your real competitors (not just the ones you hate)
- Understand what people remember (not just what you want them to remember)
Here are my instagraph notes from the presentation.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- A Behavioral Design Framework for You and Your Website - January 8, 2020
- How long should your emails be? What the data tells us. - December 18, 2019
- Why your Mobile Visitors Don’t Buy from Your Ecommerce Site - December 11, 2019