The Mobile Web is still in its infancy. Today, alleged “mobile best-practices” are nothing more than successful desktop strategies scaled to a smaller screen. But people behave differently on small-screen devices than they do when they are sitting at a computer.
Conversion Sciences has begun to see what Mobile Web 2.0 will look like. Having completed dozens of mobile design split tests, key trends have begun to show themselves. Much of what we have learned flies in the face of conventional beliefs.
This is why we test.
Some of our customers now have higher converting mobile sites than desktop sites.
Our approach to mobile design is controversial because, as scientists, we can’t just accept traditional wisdom at face value. We need evidence.
Joel Harvey will be reveals the results of dozens of tests we’ve completed. Insights are based on real tests. No gut instinct here. Watch Mobile 2.0: Judgment Day to learn what he has discovered. He shares:
- Can mobile websites can convert better than the desktop?
- How to increase mobile conversion rates.
- What is poison to your mobile conversion rate.
- How iPhone and Android visitors act differently.
Watch the replay on demand in its glorious entirety.
Don’t ignore your mobile traffic. It can be a real revenue generator sooner than you think.
- 7 Simple & Effective Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates - February 23, 2021
- The 3 Most Effective Marketing Strategies For Ecommerce Businesses - December 26, 2020
- Google Ads not Converting? Try These 4 Optimization Tricks - August 6, 2020