It was a dark room with on of those overhead lights above a lone chair. This was the room Joe Kerschbaum found to interview me at the Hero Conference in Portland Oregon.
He proceeded to grill me about Landing Pages the special way we build them backwards. You can hear the recording here. We talk about
- Making great offers
- Giving visitors a way to take action
- Providing Proof and Trust
- What business porn is
- Ways to avoid abandonment
We learn that pretty pages often aren’t the highest converting pages. If pretty always won, I’d be president by now.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- Google Ad Extensions to Improve your Customer Acquisition Efforts - February 5, 2019
- How to Implement Website Surveys without Affecting Conversions – Intended Consequences - January 31, 2019
- Intended Consequences Podcast Season 1, Episode 1: Mouseflow - January 16, 2019