If you are not completely satisfied with this post…
There are lots of reasons that someone wouldn’t fill out your lead form, even if your white paper or Webinar are free.
“I’m going to get a sales call”
“I’m going to get a bunch of spam”
“I may not be able to join the Webinar”
“They’re asking for too much information”
“I don’t really know this company”
Well, even in business-to-business lead generation, you can “reverse” the perceived risk of completing a form, and I cover several ways to do this in my Search Engine Land column "Six Risk Reversal Tactics For B2B Lead Generation.”
In general, you can reverse risk by
- Telling prospect how you will treat their data
- Telling prospects what to expect if they complete the form
Read the full article for some ways to communicate these messages.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- How to Create the Highest Converting Registration Forms - July 18, 2019
- Building a Culture of Experimentation in a Creative Business - July 17, 2019
- Why is my Conversion Rate Dropping? 8 Common Reasons - July 5, 2019