Conversion optimization is now a recognized discipline in the digital marketing stack. This stack roughly looks like this:
- Brand Development
- Awareness Advertising
- Web Property Development
- Search Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Loyalty and Evangelism
According to MarketingCharts.com, increasing conversion rates is at the top of business’s digital priorities in 2014.
“Testing and Optimization” is in the top three of 21% of respondents to this survey. As it turns out, test data is ideal for “Leveraging actionable data”, which 21% also put in their top three.
For most businesses, the digital marketing stack is delivered by one or more digital agencies.
When is the right time for these agencies to begin offering conversion optimization services? We think it’s now, and we’d like to provide you with this capability. When I talk about conversion optimization, I mean the following process:
- Analyzing a property and its data.
- Identifying issues and opportunities to increase the performance.
- Testing to identify what increasing leads, subscribers and sales.
In our experience, it is wholly insufficient to stop with step 2. Step 3 provides the measureable revenue increases that these services deliver.
Conversion Optimization Delights Clients
We know you are being asked by your clients to provide conversion optimization services. Instead of saying, “We don’t do that,” you should take this chance to demonstrate your ability to help them find more revenue in measureable ways. Send them to Conversion Sciences.
We have an impressive track record.
- Our basic process has increased revenue at every one of our clients.
- Nine out of ten of our clients continue with us after our initial “Catalyst” process.
- Our long-term clients experience doubled and tripled conversion rates.
- Many of our happiest clients are referrals from agencies like yours.
We can deliver a complete turnkey optimization solution to your clients today.
Send Us the Business
If your clients are asking about conversion optimization, we say, “Send them our way.”
Call us now and we’ll give you detailed insight into our process and referral agreements.
+1 (888) 961-6604 Toll Free
+1 (512) 961-7159 Direct
Thanks to Peep Laja for the pointer to the MarketingCharts.com data.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- Google Ad Extensions to Improve your Customer Acquisition Efforts - February 5, 2019
- How to Implement Website Surveys without Affecting Conversions – Intended Consequences - January 31, 2019
- Intended Consequences Podcast Season 1, Episode 1: Mouseflow - January 16, 2019