Neuromarketing Hacks, The Perfect Landing Page and More
What is The Conversion Scientist reading this week?
Neuromarketing – A Simple Hack That Makes You MUCH More Persuasive
If you love the science of persuasion like we do, you should definitely be following my friend Roger Dooley’s blog.
Here’s a great example of how he uses research to deliver actionable advice to marketers and business owners like us.
Perfect Landing Page Webinar · Formstack
This is a great overview of Landing Page best practices complete with examples. You’ll find a lot in common with our
Chemistry of the Landing Page
- Headlines and Ad Copy
- Clear and Concise Headlines
- Impeccable Grammar
- Trust indicators
- Call to Action
- Lose the Links
- Visuals (images)
- Above the Fold
- Always be testing
Landing Page Examples: Untapped Secrets and Sources
We just can’t get enough info on landing pages. We love them.
This article helps you design landing pages for three kinds of visitors:
- Cold visitors (no they don’t live up north)
- Warm visitors (not necessarily friendly)
- Hot visitors (don’t necessarily got it goin’ on)
How do you address these different visitors? Read on.
- CRO and SEO Working Together with Jason Fisher - November 17, 2022
- Why Web Design for Conversion Needs Science - May 4, 2022
- What are the Steps of Conversion Optimization - August 9, 2021
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!