What is The Conversion Scientist reading this week?
If you love the science of persuasion like we do, you should definitely be following my friend Roger Dooley’s blog.
Here’s a great example of how he uses research to deliver actionable advice to marketers and business owners like us.
This is a great overview of Landing Page best practices complete with examples. You’ll find a lot in common with our
Chemistry of the Landing Page
- Headlines and Ad Copy
- Clear and Concise Headlines
- Impeccable Grammar
- Trust indicators
- Call to Action
- Lose the Links
- Visuals (images)
- Above the Fold
- Always be testing
Landing Page Examples: Untapped Secrets and Sources
We just can’t get enough info on landing pages. We love them.
This article helps you design landing pages for three kinds of visitors:
- Cold visitors (no they don’t live up north)
- Warm visitors (not necessarily friendly)
- Hot visitors (don’t necessarily got it goin’ on)
How do you address these different visitors? Read on.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- When should you invest in Conversion Rate Optimization? I asked a Competitor - February 12, 2020
- The Best Definition of Conversion Rate Optimization Ever Written - February 5, 2020
- Positioning Your Product or Service - January 30, 2020