What if you could go back in time to when the monstrous SXSW Interactive conference was an intimate collection of internet luminaries coming together to share ideas and make personal connections.
This is the scene you’ll find in Austin this March, just before SXSW.
The ConversionXL Live conference is offering an intimate three-day event in which cognoscenti of website optimization will gather in the hill country outside Austin to share ideas and interact as peers with a select group of attendees.
You could be in that select group.
Austin is the self-proclaimed conversion capital of the world, with good reason.
ConversionXL Live is the best way to meeting industry peers, hear expert advice, and getting a pulse on where things would be heading in the next year.
ConversionXL Live package:
- Three days of seminars with the likes of Bryan Eisenberg, Peep Laja, Oli Gardner, and Amy Africa. And me.
- Meet brilliant optimizers from Europe, including Craig Sullivan, André Morys, and Michael Aagaard.
- Two nights at the amazing Marriott at Horseshoe Bay.
- All meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Nightly networking with the speakers.
- Free travel from Austin and back on the party bus.
- BONUS: Free ConversionXL course, a $1500 value
All you have to worry about is getting yourself to Austin.
Check out the entire agenda and register before the price goes up.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- Hard Questions to Ask Your Agency with Lance Loveday - August 21, 2019
- Why Marketers Struggle and What to Do About It - August 14, 2019
- Building a Culture of Experimentation in a Creative Business - July 17, 2019