In this episode of The Conversion Scientist Podcast, Brian Massey tells you how to gain insights from third-party tools in Google Analytics. He uses several video hosts as an example.Transcript and Images on Marketing Land
Watch the free eight-part bit-sized video mini-course
Since you are a student of our Conversion Course, you get the entire mini-course Video that Converts.
An important eight-part series on creating marketing videos that convert visitors to leads and sales from Conversion Sciences.
- How Faces Influence Video Marketing
- Using Video to Solve the Subject Matter Expert Problem
- How Marketing Videos Chase Viewers Away in the First Seconds
- Video Hosting-Why Youtube is the Wrong Choice
- How the Brain Processes Video
- Headlines that Get Visitors to Click Play
- How Motion in Marketing Videos Affects Viewer Attention
- Video Marketing Using Animation
Special thanks to Vidpow for producing the videos in our Video that Converts Mini-course.
Brian Massey is the Founder and Conversion Scientist at Conversion Sciences. He is the author of Your Customer Creation Equation. His rare combination of interests, experience and neuroses were developed over almost 20 years as a computer programmer, entrepreneur, corporate marketer, international speaker and writer.