In this episode of The Conversion Scientist Podcast, Brian Massey tells you how to gain insights from third-party tools in Google Analytics. He uses several video hosts as an example.Transcript and Images on Marketing Land
Watch the free eight-part bit-sized video mini-course
Since you are a student of our Conversion Course, you get the entire mini-course Video that Converts.
An important eight-part series on creating marketing videos that convert visitors to leads and sales from Conversion Sciences.
- How Faces Influence Video Marketing
- Using Video to Solve the Subject Matter Expert Problem
- How Marketing Videos Chase Viewers Away in the First Seconds
- Video Hosting-Why Youtube is the Wrong Choice
- How the Brain Processes Video
- Headlines that Get Visitors to Click Play
- How Motion in Marketing Videos Affects Viewer Attention
- Video Marketing Using Animation
Special thanks to Vidpow for producing the videos in our Video that Converts Mini-course.
Brian Massey is the Founder and Conversion Scientist™ at Conversion Sciences. He is the author of Your Customer Creation Equation. His rare combination of interests, experience and neuroses were developed over almost 20 years as a computer programmer, entrepreneur, corporate marketer, international speaker and writer.