Will CRO agencies adopt SEM, or will SEM agencies integrate CRO?
The perfect storm of online business, the peanut butter and jelly, the gin and tonic, the Abbot and Costello will be SEM and CRO. The reason is that the conversion rate of any business is calculated by dividing transactions (leads, sales or calls) by the number of visitors overall. Those businesses with the highest conversion rates enjoy both targeted, qualified visitors and optimized websites.
High converting sites optimize both sides of the equation.
There is no better source of qualified traffic than that brought through search engine marketing (SEM).
Both organic and paid search traffic represents visitors who have expressed a certain intent. If you can deliver an on-site experience to match that intent, you will gain customers at a lower and lower acquisition cost.
What kind of agency is going to deliver this one-two punch? Will a CRO agency adopt the search marketing services and bring them to market or will a search agency adopt full-stack website optimization practices?
The conversation will begin with violent agreement on the importance of bringing these two practices together. We will examine the trends in search marketing and website optimization.
Then things will get interesting. These two industry veterans will tackle some of the harder questions.
- Do these need to be under one roof, or can agencies partner to deliver a complete package? Why or why not?
- How would search agencies have to change their business models? How would a CRO company have to change?
- Why do so few agencies claim to do both?
- For those agencies that offer both, are they really providing the double-digit conversion rates that the combination promises?
Watch the webinar on-demand.
- Last Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas for Ecommerce - December 7, 2020
- Reduce Bounce Rates: Ready to Fix Your Conversion Problem? - December 3, 2020
- 7+ Facts About Shopping Cart Abandonment & Recovery - October 15, 2020