Call tracking is what happens BEFORE the call. Conversation Analytics is what happens ON the call.
The Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls) Conversation Analytics uses sophisticated speech recognition technology and hundreds of thousands of proprietary algorithms to extract data from phone calls. McKay Allen shared the results from those Conversation Analytics in this incredible infographic.
Some interesting takeaways:
- If an employee asks for the business, the caller is 10.4 X likely to convert.
- 46% of all sales inquiries are missed opportunities.
- 6% of calls results in caller dissatisfaction.
Millions of calls are being processed by LogMyCalls. This infographic provides high level data about all of the calls analyzed in Q1. Enjoy and share!
Here’s a webinar that shows you how to get quality phone calls with our webinar.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- How to AB Test Copy to Increase Your Conversion Rate - September 11, 2019
- Hard Questions to Ask Your Agency with Lance Loveday - August 21, 2019
- Why Marketers Struggle and What to Do About It - August 14, 2019