You can still get a discount with the code TPH200 today
The last time we played What to Test! The Conversion Quiz Show, we were throwing balls and learning about content that converts.
I’m teaming up with Alissa Ruehl of Apogee Search at Interactive Austin 09 bring it back.
- They tell you that you should test copy, but what will your visitors respond to?
- They tell you to test different button text, but which ones?
- They tell you to try different headlines, but how do you choose?
We’ll be covering the “Conversion Stack” which is the levels and kinds of conversion you can consider based on your resources and experience.
Join us at Interactive Austin ’09 where everyone that is anyone will be … interacting. Use code TPH200 to get $25 off of your registration fee TODAY ONLY.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- Google Ad Extensions to Improve your Customer Acquisition Efforts - February 5, 2019
- How to Implement Website Surveys without Affecting Conversions – Intended Consequences - January 31, 2019
- Intended Consequences Podcast Season 1, Episode 1: Mouseflow - January 16, 2019