We spend our days (and many nights) deciding what could be changed website to increase revenue and leads. Based on our successes, I’d say we’ve gotten pretty good.
There are five kinds of things we look at when we are planning website tests. Are these issues on your site?
- Value Proposition and Messaging
- Credibility and Authority
- User eXperience and Layout
- Social Proof
- Risk Reversal
I offer explanations and examples in this video taken from my CTA Conference presentation, “How to Optimize the Crap Out Of Your Lead Gen Landing Pages.”
Click the image to watch.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- When should you invest in Conversion Rate Optimization? I asked a Competitor - February 12, 2020
- The Best Definition of Conversion Rate Optimization Ever Written - February 5, 2020
- Positioning Your Product or Service - January 30, 2020