We spend our days (and many nights) deciding what could be changed website to increase revenue and leads. Based on our successes, I’d say we’ve gotten pretty good.
There are five kinds of things we look at when we are planning website tests. Are these issues on your site?
- Value Proposition and Messaging
- Credibility and Authority
- User eXperience and Layout
- Social Proof
- Risk Reversal
I offer explanations and examples in this video taken from my CTA Conference presentation, “How to Optimize the Crap Out Of Your Lead Gen Landing Pages.”
Click the image to watch.
- What are the Steps of Conversion Optimization - August 9, 2021
- How Often Can I Email my B2B List: Four Lessons Learned - May 9, 2021
- To the Bat Cave! Your Own Secret Conversion Marketing Laboratory - April 25, 2021