Conversion Sciences has built its business by educating, entertaining and engaging marketers.
We publish dozens of articles each month. We are featured in webinars, podcasts, interview and articles. We speak all over the world. We reach out to our social media network many times each day. We manage five major online properties.
Yet, we need to do more.
Would you like to captain this content-driven ship to new destinations? If so, we need you.
Your role will be Managing Editor. Your title will be Content Scientist, because that’s how we roll.
This is a part-time contract position. However, your role will expand if you are able to:
- Grow our mailing list
- Increase the number of qualified sales leads we receive
- Execute new ideas to further our mission
Primary duties, in order of importance are:
- Project management
- Content planning
- Content editing
- WordPress administration
- One or more: PR, graphic design, audio editing, video editing, ebook design, layout
Primary payoffs, in no particular order:
- Work with an elite team of website optimizers
- Learn skills that put you above others
- Work in an open and interactive environment (though you do not have to be in Austin)
- Get your own lab coat
If this contract position is of interest, please complete the form.
Include a few paragraphs on why you would be great at managing content marketing for our online properties (www.ConverisonSciences.com, www.CustomerCreationEquation.com, www.infodoodles.com, www.MyConversionLab.com, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).