We are a Conversion Optimization Agency dedicated to helping our clients “find the hidden money” in their websites. We are nationally recognized authors, speakers and experts and are looking for A+ players to join our team and grow with us.
Our job is simple – use advanced analysis and testing techniques to show our clients how to make more money from their websites. We eliminate analytics blind spots, analyze conversion funnels, define the overarching conversion strategy and design and execute A/B & Multivariate tests. We refuse to lose and the proof is in the millions of dollars of incremental revenue that we find for our clients.
We are also investing in online tools for our clients, like the Conversion Lab.
You will work with the project management team to alter and test multiple versions of a web page. You will be expected to meet deliverables and deadlines.
Must be a self-motivated go-getter who thrives in an environment where success is expected.
Is this you?
About the Position
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Discipline to QA your code on a variety of devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Alter shopping experience behavior (changing what items are added to the cart, quantities, etc)
- UX/UI experience or training that helps you evaluate an existing site to find potential changes/improvements
- Deal with browser compatibility issues (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE8+)
- Manipulate controls created by 3rd party libraries such as videos (start/stop a video, etc), image sliders (for example, Nivo slider), and/or lightbox windows
- Ability to take the source of an existing production page and get it running locally and functioning properly
- Use source control to manage deliverables (stand-alone scripts, images, etc)
- Own your code, assuring only quality tested code is deployed
- Bonus skills: Ruby, PHP, split testing tools (Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Adobe Test and Target), analytics APIs (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst), WordPress
- Ability to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Skilled communicator
Please complete our form.