In Austin, March is just another way of saying “SXSW season” – however, this year, there’s another conference that you might want to consider attending.
The first annual ConversionXL Live is taking place from March 11-13 in the hill country just outside of Austin. We like to think of this conference as a form of what SXSW used to be like – a small, intimate gathering of people looking to share ideas, make connections, and innovate.
Make no mistake – if you want to learn everything there is to know about conversion optimization in 2015, this is the conference you’ll want to attend.
This will be no ordinary conference – you’ll have easy access to one-on-one discussions with the speakers, presenters, and your peers in conversion rate optimization. Even better, it’s all-inclusive. With your ticket, you get:
- Three days of brilliant seminars from the likes of Peep Laja, Yuan Wright, Craig Sullivan, and…yours truly.
- Two nights at the Marriott at Horseshoe Bay
- All your meals (including snacks)
- Free travel to and from Austin
- Nightly networking with the speakers.
- BONUS: Free ConversionXL course, a $1500 value
All you have to worry about is getting to Austin.
Register for the conference here – we’ll see you in March!