Top-rated speaker Brian Massey has been teaching web marketing to audiences since 2007.
Brian Massey calls himself a Conversion Scientist™ and he has the lab coat to prove it. The company he founded in 2007, Conversion Sciences, was one of the first agencies focused exclusively on website optimization.
Brian has learned what works on the web through thousands of website tests. He has seen it all.
He is an in-demand international performer and teacher.
Brian has spoken on topics including:
- Everyday Behavioral Science
- What it takes to be a modern marketer
- Conversion, and the science behind it
- Landing page optimization
- Generating Leads and phone calls from the web
- Mobile websites that convert
- Getting the most out of your marketing lists
- Persuasive copy and images
In addition to his book Your Customer Creation Equation: Unexpected Website Formulas of The Conversion Scientist, Brian’s writing can be found at The Conversion Scientist, ClickZ, Search Engine Land, and the Content Marketing Institute.
Keynote and Breakout Sessions
- Affiliate Summit
- Digital Summit
- Call to Action
- Content Marketing World
- Printing Industries of America Converge Conference
- StorageMart Un-Conference
- American Marketing Association
- Conversion Conference
- ConversionXL Live
- PPC Hero
- Innotech Conference
Half-day, full-day and multi-day workshops.
- Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
- IBM Marketing Academy
- Pubcon Masters Training
- Online Marketing Insititute
Attendees not only enjoy Brian’s fun and engaging presentations, but they leave with new knowledge and ground breaking ideas for their business.
International callers: +1 (512) 961-6604
Brian is one of our highest rated keynote speakers and we keep inviting him back. Our attendees love his humor and knowledge.
— Casey Murphy, Conversion Conference
Setup a Call with Brian
Brian uses humor and passion to capture an audience.
Props are a shameless yet proven way to engage, teach and entertain.
All inquiries receive a copy of Brian’s foundational book.
Will you have Brian at your event?