Thank you for your interest in writing for Conversion Sciences.
We love to have guest bloggers who are prepared to toss on their lab coats and demonstrate something new. We’re pretty picky though, so please make sure your article is right for our audience.
Who is our audience?
Our readers are smart cookies and leaders in online marketing. They want to read articles that will benefit them and their business and help them excel in their field.
Some are our peers in the conversion field, some are general online marketing experts, and others are on marketing teams that already know website optimization needs to be a priority for their online business.
What does our audience like to read?
Articles on our blog are conversational in tone, offer an educational experience for our hyper invested readers, and the subject matter is highly relevant to online marketing. Our favorite articles are interesting and relevant even to experts in our field and include:
- Examples and case studies
- Data, statistics, and research results
- Tested and proven (or disproven) concepts
- Hypothesis testing and quantified results
- Value-added images with captions, like screen shots
What topics do we like?
In our online marketing laboratory, we are specifically fascinated with the following topics:
- How specific tools and applications can help boost online sales
- How to decrease abandonment rates
- Uncovering hidden revenue within websites
- Conversion rate optimization
- Measuring results
- Social media, AdWords, and SEO in the context of conversion optimization
Why write for us?
Sharing your expertise with an engaged and ready to learn audience is a great way to advance your business profile. The opportunities and networking possibilities are endless when you get your information out there.
You get 100% of the credit for your article. We do not use Ghostwriters for our contributing authors. You wrote it; you get the recognition.
The Conversion Scientist will promote all posts via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other relevant social platforms. As a guest scientist, you are encouraged to promote your posts through your own networks for maximum exposure. You will also receive up to two links back to pages of your choice.
Got a topic you’re ready to submit?
We are happy to take a look at any topics or ideas related to online marketing. You may send inquiries, drafts, full articles, or concepts. We’re always happy to answer questions and discuss themes.
- No self-promotional work, please. If you’re unsure, send it on over and we’ll let you know.
- Posts should be between 1500-2500 words in length.
- No copyrighted material, please.
When you’re ready to send us your article proposal, we need:
- Your bio: Who are you? Bio should be approximately 60 words (2-3 lines) and should include your Twitter handle, as well as any other relevant links you wish to display (e.g., your blog; Facebook page; website URL, etc.)
- Your headshot: Pretty self-explanatory – we think
- Sourcing information for graphics, images, quotes, sources, and research results
Remember, we reserve the right to reject any submission, edit or return for editing if it does not fit our readers’ needs.
Are you interested, yet?
Thank you for your interest in sharing educational and enlightening material from your lab to ours.