Top-rated speaker Brian Massey has been teaching web marketing to audiences since 2007.
He is an in-demand international performer and teacher.
Brian has spoken on topics including:
- What it takes to be a modern marketer
- Conversion, and the science behind it
- Landing page optimization
- Generating Leads and phone calls from the web
- Mobile websites that convert
- Getting the most out of your marketing lists
- Persuasive copy and images
Meet the Conversion Scientist, a Fun Yet Smart Persona
Brian Massey is the Conversion Scientist at Conversion Sciences and he has the lab coat to prove it. His rare combination of interests, experience, and neuroses was developed over almost 20 years as a computer programmer, entrepreneur, corporate marketer, national speaker and writer.
Authoritative Speaker, Brian Massey
In addition to his book Your Customer Creation Equation: Unexpected Website Formulas of The Conversion Scientist, Brian’s writing can be found at The Conversion Scientist, ClickZ, Search Engine Land, and the Content Marketing Institute. He is an instructor for Online Marketing Institute (OMI) and was named one of OMI’s Top 40 Digital Strategists.
Brian has spoken at events such as:
- Content Marketing World
- PIA Converge Conference
- Direct Marketing Association Workshop
- Phone Smart Un-Conference
- Pubcon Masters Group Training
- American Marketing Association
- Austin Entrepreneur Network
- Digital Marketing Forum
- Innotech Conference
- Marketing Automation Guide
Attendees not only enjoy Brian’s fun and engaging presentations, but they leave with new knowledge and ground breaking ideas for their business.
International callers: +1 (512) 961-6604
Brian is one of our highest rated keynote speakers and we keep inviting him back. Our attendees love his humor and knowledge.
— Casey Murphy, Conversion Conference
Setup a Call with Brian
Brian uses humor and passion to capture an audience.
Props are a shameless yet proven way to engage, teach and entertain.
All inquiries receive a copy of Brian’s foundational book.
Will you have Brian at your event?