This report is a report card the adoption of key website optimization tools for businesses bidding on “back to school” search keywords. It is meant for managers of websites competing for a slice of the back to school market.
- Retailers of school supplies, school clothing, musical instruments, art supplies.
- Retailers of teacher supplies and school curricula.
- Retailers selling to families with school-age children.
- Manufacturers of goods targeting families with school-age children.
- Retailers of complimentary products, such a playground equipment.
This sample data specifically includes businesses who are competing for visitors through search ads using keywords that include “back to school”, “school supplies” or “school supply”, “school clothing”, “teacher supplies”, “musical instruments”, “curriculum”, “art supplies”, and “playground”.
We believe that the lessons learned here can be applied to any online retail business with seasonal sales.