The days of “Launch and See” marketing are behind us. Marketers and CMOs aren’t waiting for the results of campaigns. They are building conversion optimization into their design process.
Brian Massey has been a driving force in this process. And he’s going to teach you how to do the same for your organization.
This interactive workshop is part of the Senior Care Sales and Marketing Summit 2020.
Brian will walk you through a framework to help you to increase conversion rates across all of your campaigns. During this workshop, you will:
- Get an introduction to the tools your team should use to make decisions with data
- Learn how to evaluate behavioral data
- Learn to ask questions that give you good insights
The goal of this workshop is to give you the tools and the confidence to guide your team or your agency to increase conversion rates and drive results. The workshop will include live reviews of audience pages to which to apply your new knowledge.
Our time together is designed to answer the burning questions that marketers and management have:
- The rules of behavioral science — that you already know
- The math of online acquisition
- The tools you should always have at your fingertips
- The sources of data you can tap for amazing insights
- Putting a dollar value on your leads
- The “launch and know” campaign development process
- Getting support for creative ideas
- How to decide what to change, what to leave the same, and what to test
- Generating more phone calls