Do you know the things that could make your landing pages really sing?
There are marketers out there conducting experiments online to find out what works best; what turns more visitors into prospects and customers. These are bare-teeth marketers who sometimes cross the line of propriety. Some even cross legal lines.
Don’t throw the things they’ve learned out entirely. Even the most conservative brand can use one or more of these well-tested techniques to make their landing pages perform at peak levels.
I’ll be sharing with you fifteen components of high-performing landing pages that you can use in your online marketing.
Join me and with hosts SEMpdx and Online Marketing Summit for “What We Can Learn from the Bad Boys of Conversion.”
- Overcome your fear of long-form copy
- Understand the incredible importance of the headline
- Properly employ the use of bolding, highlighting and the Johnson Box
- Explore the magic of testimonials and guarantees
- Behold one of the most tested calls to action on the Internet
I’ll take you through a couple of examples used in B2B marketing including one that even Apple might design.
Register now. It’s free, and I’ll be answering your questions as well.
Latest posts by Brian Massey (see all)
- How to Improve Website Performance as Learned at Google - October 10, 2019
- How to AB Test Copy to Increase Your Conversion Rate - September 11, 2019
- Hard Questions to Ask Your Agency with Lance Loveday - August 21, 2019